The Dremel 560 1/8 in. Drywall Cutting Bit is a high-speed cutter with a 1/8 in. steel shank that makes fast, clean cuts in drywall. This bit is ideal for cutting drywall for electrical boxes, air vents and other wall features.
- 1/8" Steel shank, 1/8" bit diameter cutter
- Piloted tip allows you to cut around outlet and switch boxes
- High speed steel for long lasting performance
- Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM
- For use with all Dremel tools
- New, Bulk packaged - not in retail package
For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
Do not apply force, allow the bit to do the work. Greater force does not cut faster but wears the bit prematurely.
Works great with dremel depth guide, click picture below to view or order...