The Dremel 561 is a high-speed cutter with a 1/8 in. steel shank. Ideal for cutting wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, laminate, aluminum and vinyl siding in a variety of applications - such as preparing an area for light fixtures or making cutouts in cabinets and paneling.
- Steel shank cutter
- Cutting many of the most common building materials
- High speed steel
- Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM
- For use with all Dremel tools
- Cuts wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, laminate and aluminum and vinyl siding
- Bit diameter: 1/8 in.
- Bulk packaged - not in retail package
Works great with dremel depth guide, click picture below to view or order...